Achieve A Straight Smile in Less Time with FASTBRACES
At our El Cajon, CA, practice, we understand that our patients have busy schedules, which is why we offer FASTBRACES® to help patients achieve a straight smile in less than half the time of traditional braces. Using this advanced technology, Dr. Peter Hellwig can correct overcrowding, high canines, open bites, overbites, and gapped teeth in as little as 120 days. In addition, these brackets are smooth to ensure your comfort throughout treatment. At our office, our team is committed to delivering the highest quality orthodontic services and exceptional care to ensure your satisfaction.
How do FASTBRACES Work?
During treatment, we place high performance brackets on improperly erupted teeth to gently shift them into their proper and ideal position. Traditional braces usually move only the crown of the tooth during the first year of treatment, and shift the tooth roots into position during the second year. FASTBRACES, on the other hand, use a triangular shaped bracket to move both the crown and root simultaneously, resulting in a faster, more convenient orthodontic solution.
There are two FASTBRACES options designed to cater to each patients' desired treatment timeline and cosmetic goals. The original product of FASTBRACES, CLASSIC™ SERIES™ braces, are ergonomically designed to fit precisely in your smile. This option helps to ensure patient comfort while the brackets shift teeth into place. Patients can receive either metal or ceramic brackets, or a combination of the two for a customized appearance.
With FASTBRACES, patients can not only achieve a straighter smile, but they can do so in less than half the time of traditional braces.
For patients who want to achieve a straighter smile in even less time, the TURBO™ SERIES™ uses wider brackets to move the tooth roots into their proper position even more efficiently. The brackets are smooth for increased comfort and appear discreet so you can maintain your confidence while smiling.
What can FASTBRACES Correct?
FASTBRACES can be used to correct a variety of alignment issues, including:
- Overbite: This occurs when the upper teeth protrude past the lower teeth.
- Gapped teeth: If you have gapped teeth, the size of the jaw is not proportionate to the size of the tooth and roots.
- Crossbite: This condition is classified by misalignment of both the upper and lower jaws.
- Crowding: When there is not enough room in the jaw for all teeth to erupt, you may experience overcrowding.
- Open bite: An open bite exists when the upper front teeth to not come into contact with the lower front teeth.
To determine if this treatment is right for you, Dr. Hellwig can conduct a thorough evaluation of your smile. He may request x-rays or other advanced images to examine the relationship between your teeth.
Benefits of FASTBRACES
Patients in need of orthodontic treatment can enjoy several benefits unique to FASTBRACES, including:
- More comfortable and straightforward treatment
- No need for tooth extraction
- Reduced treatment time, typically lasting only four months
- A generally more affordable treatment
- A discreet, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Minimal to no dental irritation
Using FASTBRACES, you can experience the advantages of the latest orthodontic technology, customized to your unique needs.
Straighten Your Smile Today
Dr. Hellwig is compassionate and understands that each patient wants to look and feel their best. With FASTBRACES, patients can not only achieve a straighter smile, but they can do so in less than half the time of traditional braces. Contact our practice online or call (619) 440-6364 to schedule a consultation.